Spider T sets off for Jubilee Pageant
By: Sheila Wilson-Smith
HUMBER Super Sloop Spider T, sporting a new paint job, left Keadby Lock on the 10am tide on May 26 to make her way down to London, after being chosen to take part in the Thames Jubilee Flotilla.
This historic moment drew in the crowds and BBC Look North to wish her and her crew bon voyage.
0 Responses to “Spider T sets off for Jubilee Pageant”
Please login or register to post a comment
Current Issue: Feb 2015
• 411 boats for sale
• Holiday cruisers in pride of place at London Boat Show
• Who's helping to keep the home fires burning?
• Warning to boaters after canal arson
• First steps towards a new Wigan Pier
• Preserving the traditions of canal arts and crafts
• New customer services chief
• Solar park plans rejected • Grant boost for Staveley lock
• Next issue on sale: February 26, 2015