Whilton Marina: Mooring up to a Pier
By: Web Editor
EACH month we will be bringing you a video from Whilton Marina’s About Narrowboating channel on YouTube. There are currently 44 films covering everything from Blacking a Narrowboat to Different Types of Handrails. We start the ball rolling by going back to basics with Mooring up to a Pier.
Comment on our videos: register or login to add your comments to our video features below.
Video hosted by ©YouTube
This video clip shows how you could moor a narrowboat up to a pier.
1 Response to “Whilton Marina: Mooring up to a Pier”
Please login or register to post a comment
Current Issue: Feb 2015
• 411 boats for sale
• Holiday cruisers in pride of place at London Boat Show
• Who's helping to keep the home fires burning?
• Warning to boaters after canal arson
• First steps towards a new Wigan Pier
• Preserving the traditions of canal arts and crafts
• New customer services chief
• Solar park plans rejected • Grant boost for Staveley lock
• Next issue on sale: February 26, 2015