Whilton Marina: Mooring up to a Pier
By: Web Editor
EACH month we will be bringing you a video from Whilton Marina’s About Narrowboating channel on YouTube. There are currently 44 films covering everything from Blacking a Narrowboat to Different Types of Handrails. We start the ball rolling by going back to basics with Mooring up to a Pier.
Comment on our videos: register or login to add your comments to our video features below.
Video hosted by ©YouTube
This video clip shows how you could moor a narrowboat up to a pier.
Responses to “Whilton Marina: Mooring up to a Pier”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• 351 boats for sale
• New rules for boaters without a home mooring
• Four chances to win a set of Pearson's Guides
• Interview with mayor at the helm of a £200m project
• Preparing for a starring role at Braunston Rally
• Meet boater who took on the TV Allotment Challenge
• How not to paint your boat
• Next issue on sale: March 26, 2015