Why have a pair?
By: Janet Richardson
Aynsley Thom asks:
Peter Underwood says he gets a signal on his laptop almost anywhere with 'a pair of dongles' (Liveaboard, Issue 69, July)
Why a pair?
Peter Underwood replies:
One is Three and one Vodafone so that if the signal is poor or non-existent on one I can usually get a signal on the other. Failing that my smartphone is on O2 so that's another possibility.
Responses to “Why have a pair?”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• 351 boats for sale
• New rules for boaters without a home mooring
• Four chances to win a set of Pearson's Guides
• Interview with mayor at the helm of a £200m project
• Preparing for a starring role at Braunston Rally
• Meet boater who took on the TV Allotment Challenge
• How not to paint your boat
• Next issue on sale: March 26, 2015